This collectable miniature teapot is exclusively designed for decorative purposes. It is hand painted using traditonal enamelling techniques.
The image is based on Gustav Klimt's famous Medicine painting and is part of the Teatime Treasures collection.
The teapot comes in a dark blue satin lined gift box with an leaflet describing the history of enamalling and how the teapots are made as well as a profile of the artist and pictures of the collection.
1. Each little can is pieced together with over twenty individually cut and curved copper parts.
2. The metal is formed, tempered and fired - and thus the little can is formed.
3. white opaque enamel printing is applied and melted.
4. The contours of the artworks are applied with hairline brushes and fired.
5. The artwork is painstakingly applied - each individual enamel colour is partly painted on in several layers - after each application the interim firing is initiated.
6. Several days and over one hundred work steps are required to complete such a small masterpiece.
Product Size: 11 cm | 10 cm | 4 cm
Product Weight: 167 grams | Shipping Weight: 603 grams
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Brand: Gustav KlimtSKU: G-66895178UPC: 4005169238062Condition: NewAvailability: In StockWeight: 603 GramsShipping: Calculated at CheckoutMaterial: Copper / Enamel