We will never sell, or share your personal information
All your information will be stored on a secure server and treated confidentially. We comply with UK Data Protection, Consumer Protection and Electronic Commerce Regulations. By using our website and providing your personal information you are agreeing to the use of the data only for the purposes described below.
What information do you collect and how will it be used?
When you browse our website:
- we collect information about your visit, i.e. where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), the type of browser you are using, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website you viewed, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you tried
- we will only use this information to administer the website and improve the quality of the website and our services
When you sign up for newsletters, enter competitions and prize draws:
- you will need to provide your name, email address and mailing address if you have not already created a customer profile
- we will use this information to contact you to notify you of competitions that you have won and to inform you of special promotions, new additions to the website and important company news
- you may unsubscribe from news lists at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in any news e-mail that you received from us or by changing your preferences in your customer profile if you have already registered with us– please see the section below
When you buy on-line or join REGENT gifts' Star Club
- you will need to create a profile and provide your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, username and password
- we will only use this information to process your order, to contact you about the status of your order, to discuss any special requirements that you have specified and to inform you of changes in your membership level
- you can update the information in your profile at any time – please see the section below
- Cookies are pieces of information sent from the server to a web browser that enable the server to find out information about the browser. You can find out more about the way cookies work at www.cookiecentral.com
- Our website uses "cookies" to keep track of your current shopping session, to simplify the log in process for registered users, to personalise your experience and so that you may retrieve the items in your shopping cart at any time.
- If your browser does not accept cookies you will be able to browse most of the website, however, the shopping cart functions will not work properly. You can adjust your browser cookie settings, e.g. in Internet Explorer go to "Tools > Internet Options > Privacy" and follow the instructions.
How can I access my information
Updating your contact details and communication preferences:
You can view and change your contact information and newsletter preferences at any time
- Log In to your account by submitting your username and password
- once you are logged in, click Update Profilewhich can be found in the top left of the screen
- change any of the personal information and click the "Save" button to save these
Right of Access:
You have a right to access the personal data that we hold about you. To obtain a copy of this information please write to us at the following address enclosing your postal details and a cheque for £10 payable to REGENT gifts Limited:
- REGENT gifts, 31 Betterton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9BQ