Same Day Fulfilment
Orders received before 3pm on a Monday to Friday are packed and shipped the same day, otherwise we aim to ship them the next week day.
Personalised gifts are engraved in house and sometimes take 1 day longer to fulfil.
Next Day Delivery Available
We offer a range of postage classes including Guaranteed Next Day Delivery.
If you need your order urgently please place your order by 3pm on a Monday to Friday.
Delivery Times and Charges
In your shopping cart you will be able to select from different post classes by clicking the "Estimate Shipping & Tax" button.
Delivery charges are calculated based on the total weight and size of your order as well as the postage class that you choose.
Delivery charges only cover the cost that the shipping company charge us, we do not make any money on postage and packaging.
We are required to add 20% VAT to shipping costs to comply with UK law.
500g Parcel Cost
Order ready within 1 hour of email order confirmation.
Collect in person from our shop in Covent Garden, London. Find our shop in London
Please bring your order confirmation email and proof of identification.
|2-3 Days||£2.29 + VAT||
Royal Mail aim to deliver majority of parcels delivered within 2 to 3 working days
|1-2 Day||£2.86 + VAT||
Royal Mail aim to deliver majority of parcels delivered within 1 to 2 working days
|Next Day Guaranteed||£6.85 + VAT||
Parcel Force guarantee to deliver items posted on Monday to Thursday the next working day
Please place your order before 3pm on a Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery
Orders received after 3pm on a Monday to Thursday are expected to delivered 2 working days later
|Next Day Guaranteed Delivery on Saturday||£9.35 + VAT||
Select 'Next Day Guaranteed (Saturday Delivery)' option during checkout if you require delivery on a Saturday, rather than following Monday.
Please place your order before 3pm on a Friday for next working day delivery on a Saturday
Please note that bank holidays are not considered a working day, so please allow one extra day when ordering around a bank holiday.
Next Day Guaranteed Delivery - When will it arrive?
Please use the following guide for more information on when to expect an order placed with 'Next Day Guaranteed Delivery' service will arrive.
Note that for personalised items we will require one more day to complete the engraving and so are not expected to arrive next working day
When we receive your order:
When is it expected to arrive?
|Before 3pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday||the following working day|
|After 3pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday||2 working days after you place your order|
|Before 3pm on Friday||
|After 3pm on Friday||Monday|
|Before 10am on Saturday||Monday|
|After 10am on Saturday or any time on Sunday||Tuesday|
Our Service Commitment to You
What if an item I order is not in stock?
All of the items displayed on our website should be in stock. We update the status of our stock daily and so the stock position should be highly accurate.
In the unlikely event that an item is out of stock, then:
- We will inform you within 24 hours by telephone or by e-mail
- We will tell you when we expect the product to be back in stock
- We will suggest some alternative products for you to consider as a replacement
- You can choose to wait, choose an alternative item, or cancel the order
How will my order be packed?
We pack your order securely for transport. Rest assured that even fragile crystal or glass items are well packaged and will arrive in one piece.
The packaging solution varies based on the type of product. Generally our approach is to:
- Wrap products in tissue paper and then bubble wrap to protect them
- Wrap items individually so they do not rub against each other
- Fill empty space in a box with packaging material
- Use a strong outer container or cardboard box
- Seal the box with parcel tape or tough sellotape
When will my order be shipped?
Your order will be processed after payment has been received. If we receive payment for your order:
- before 3pm Monday to Friday - it will be posted the same day
- after 3pm Monday to Friday - it will be posted the next day
- on a Saturday or Sunday - it will be posted on Monday
If you are considering placing your order after 3pm Monday to Friday but need it urgently, please call us on 020 7240 3535, as we may still be able to prioritise your order and send it out the same day.
Please note that personalised items are engraved in-house. Orders are engraved within 3 days of being received.
We will notify you by email within 24 hours if for any reason we expect that your order will be delayed.
How can I find out the status of my order?
- We will inform you by e-mail when your order has been shipped
- You can check the status of your order at any time by clicking on Order Status in the top right hand corner of the screen
- You will need to be logged into your account to see the status of your order
What does the Order Status code mean?
The status of your order will be set to one of the following codes:
- Awaiting Payment - we are waiting to receive payment for the order. Please complete the order online or call us on 020 7240 3535 to pay by phone
- Awaiting Fulfillment - we have received payment and our order is in the process of being fulfilled
- Partially Shipped - some items in your order have been shipped and some are still outstanding. We will notify you in advance if there is a delay in shipment of any of your items
- Shipped - your order has been paid for and we have shipped it to you, the order is now complete
- Refunded - order has either been cancelled by you or by us and any money that you have paid us has been refunded
What should I do if my product arrives damaged?
- Notify us within 14 working days by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please take a pictures of the damage product and packaging and send these to us
- Tell us whether you would like to receive a replacement or a full refund
What if my order does not arrive?
If you have received an e-mail from us confirming that your order has been shipped, but you have not yet received the package or a card from a courier service indicating that they have attempted delivery, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com.