Our Terms and Conditions fully comply with current consumer legislation and industry codes of practices run by the Office of Fair Trading and they do not affect your statutory rights. By using our website you are agreeing with the following Terms and Conditions.
Our products come with a 14 day money back guarantee as we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please do not hesitate to let us know so that we can take care of you.
Cancellation and Returns
If wish to cancel your order or you are not completely satisfied with a product you must notify us within 14 days after the date of purchase and make arrangements to return them back to us:
- we will give you a full refund of the product price if the product is returned to us in a resalable condition
- if the product has been customised for you (e.g. personalised engravings or one-off jewellery design made for you) we will exchange it for a similar specification that does meet your expectations
- orders shipped to a UK address will qualify for refunds of standard (not expedited) shipping costs where products have been returned in original manufacturers packaging and which are not faulty, damaged, used, personalised, customised or where the seal has been broken.
- note: for reasons of personal hygiene and safety, we are unable to refund or exchange pierced jewellery products or masks
Please see our Refund and Returns page for further information and details of how to return products.
If you receive a faulty product you must notify us within 6 months after the item has been delivered to you, and we will offer you a replacement or a full refund. If the product has been personalised (e.g. engraved) we will exchange them free of charge.
Please see our Refund and Returns page for further information on how to get a replacement or a refund if the product is faulty.
In the event that the product is not immediately available, we will inform you when we will be able to deliver the product and offer you a full refund if you prefer not to wait
All refunds will be prcessed by within 7 days. However, we make the majority of refund payments the same day.
We will not charge you an administration fee for returning products to us. If your order was placed through a third party marketplace we will deduct the marketplace's fees for returning the item if it not faulty or damaged.
Where an entire order is returned we will refund your original delivery charge when a product is faulty or damaged (UK orders only). We do not charge for return postage if the product is faulty or damaged.
Value Added Tax
Our product prices and shipping charges displayed include UK VAT at 20%. REGENT gifts VAT number is 83553040.
If you register with a delivery address outside the European Union, then the product prices and shipping costs will exclude UK VAT.
We value your feedback. We will acknowledge any complaint you make with one working day and notify you of how long it will take to resolve the issue.
You can find more information about your rights through the Office of Fair Trading and the Trading Standards Service. These organisations run a telephone and on-line advice service:
- Call Consumer Direct on +44 (0) 8454 04 05 06
- Visit www.consumerdirect.gov.uk or www.oft.gov.uk for further information
Everything you see, read, or hear on this website (content, images, text, audio, logos, trademarks, service marks, intellectual property, or other comments) is owned by REGENT gifts, copyrighted by us, and may not be used for any purpose without agreement from us in writing.
We can repair or replace faulty products when they have been customised for you. If the product is no longer manufactured we will replace it with a product of equal value after discussing the options with you.
A cancellation fee will be charged for engraving services if engraved has been started and you choose not to proceed with the full engraving order. The cancellation fee will be equivalent to the price of engraving one item or a flat fee of £50 whichever is smaller.
We will charge you for delivery (including VAT):
- if a product is returned to us as ‘undelivered’ (e.g. incorrect delivery address, not collected from the post office). Our standard charge for undelivered returns is £4 for UK orders and £11 for international orders
- if the correct postage was not paid when the order was placed
- if the product is not faulty and you would like to return the item
We do not have to accept your offer to buy. Products on the website are displayed for you to make an offer to buy, we are not obliged to accept your offer to buy. When we send you an order confirmation, this is to confirm that we have received your order, it does not indicate that a contract exists between us.
We will correct any mistakes in bills, receipts or payments as soon as possible, and within 28 days at the latest. In the unlikely event that we need to do this we will contact you first to check that price changes are acceptable to you and we will give you a full refund if they are not.
While we have worked diligently to provide you in good faith with accurate and up to date information in this website, we cannot be absolutely certain that everything on this site is free from errors or omissions. Therefore, we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of this site.
Everything on this site is provided to you "AS IS" without warranty of any kind either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Further, REGENT gifts does not warrant that this site or the server that makes it available is free of computer "viruses".
Questions About Our Terms and Conditions?
Our terms and conditions will be updated as our business changes. Please send any questions about our terms and conditions:
- by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by completing the on-line Contact Us form
- by post to: REGENT gifts, 31 Betterton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9BQ